Company history

Company history

The German vacuum apparatus Holland-Merten GmbH can look back on over 75 years of history as a plant and toll manufacturer:

  • 1932 Founding of the company in Erfurt as Deutsche Vacuumapparate GmbH, Dreyer & Holland-Merten
  • 1937 Relocation of the company from Erfurt to Sangerhauser with premises in Rossla for the manufacturing of products for vacuum technology applications
  • 1972 Rebranding as VEB Rationalisierung Vakuumtechnik Sangerhausen
  • 1990 Transition to trust ownership with concentration on the Rossla location
  • 1993 Acquisition of DVA by Meier KG
  • 1996 Acquisition of a new 26,000 m² premises
  • 1999 Construction of a new 5,300 m² production hall with offices on the new site on Holland-Merten Street in Rossla
  • 2001 Expansion of the production hall capacity with a further 2,700 m² assembly hall
  • 2007 Manufacturer qualification for welding of steel constructions to DIN 18800-7 Class D with enhancement for stainless steel
  • 2008 Construction of a further 5,000 m² assembly hall as well as 6 cranes with 25 t lifting capacity
  • 2009 Tüv certification to DIN EN ISO 9001:2008

Headquarter

DVA Holland-Merten GmbH
Holland-Merten-Str. 7
06536 Südharz OT Roßla
Germany

Phone: +49-34651-372-0

info@dva-gmbh.de

Contact

+49-34651-372-0

 info@dva-gmbh.de

You wish a callback?

© Copyright - DVA Holland-Merten GmbH